Where do I go for pool passes and what items do I need to bring?
Pool passes can be obtained at the Brambleton Community Association Management Office located in the Brambleton Town Center at 42395 Ryan Road, Suite 210. We are upstairs from the Welcome Center on the second floor.

Regular office hours are Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Eligible residents over the age of 18 will need to provide a photo ID and verification of their residency in Brambleton. In addition, if you are renting a property in Brambleton, a copy of your current lease and a letter of permission completed by your landlord is required. The lease and letter will need to be provided to our office each year for facility use.

All family members over the age of 2 must have a pool pass to use the pool. A photo will need to be taken and printed on a card. This card is good for as long as you live in Brambleton.

Contact us at hoa@brambleton.org or call 703-542-6263 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get involved with community events?
2. Where do I go for pool passes and what items do I need to bring?
3. Does BCA offer rental of its facilities?
4. I just moved to Brambleton, where can I find new resident information?
5. Does BCA offer Summer Camps in the community?