Dog-gone-Wild Pool Party
September 10, 2017
$5 Entrance Fee Per Dog or donation from the FOHA Wish List.
At the Community Center Pool located at 42645 Regal Wood Drive.
You must register your dog prior to the event.
Each dog may stay for up to two hours but you must register in each of those one hour time slots. For example: If I want my dog to swim between 2pm-4pm, I will sign him up in the 2pm-3pm time slot and 3pm-4pm time slot.
Time slots are per dog not per family.
Doggone Wild Pool Party Rules:
1. NO PEOPLE are allowed in the pool with the dogs at any time.
2. Users of the facility do so at their own risk. Owners are responsible for the actions of their dog. Neither Brambleton Community nor Crystal Aquatics shall be liable for any injury or damage caused by any dog in the facility.
3. Registration is required to participate.
4. Pool Area is limited to 30 dogs at one time.
5. All Dogs must have current county license and shots. County tags indicate dog’s compliance.
6. Dogs must be spayed or neutered.
7. Dogs must be accompanied by owner that is 16 years of age or older.
8. Owners are limited to two dogs’ participation at any one time.
9. Dogs must be under voice control of owner at all times.
10. Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the pool facility.
11. Dogs must be removed at the first sign of aggression.
12. Owner must clean up dog feces. Seal waste in the provided plastic bags before disposing in designated receptacles.
13. Dangerous dogs, puppies under 6 months, dogs with parasites, or any aggressive, non-socialized dogs are not allowed to participate.
14. If you bring a child, you must keep that child with you at all times and closely supervise them.