Red, White & BRAM
JUNE 30, 2018
(Rain date: July 1st)
(Rain date: July 1st)
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm; Gates open at 5:30 pm
Red White & BRAM Tailgate Party
Grab your friends and family, claim your space, pop up your tent and decorate! This festival will also include corn hole, backyard games, water slides, bumper cars, water balloon battle, delicious food trucks, live music, beer, wine and NEW this year... a Laser Light Show!
General Admission - $5 per person (2 and under are free)
General Admission tickets are for sale at the gate.
Entrance Gates are located on Soave Dr and the backside of the Regal Wood Dr Parking Garage.
General Admission are still welcome to bring a tent/chairs/tables into the festival. You will be asked to take your tent down at 9:00 pm to open the view for the Laser Light Show. You also must follow all tailgating rules.
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm - DELTA SPUR
8:00 pm - 10:00 pm - KANYE TWITTY
LOCATION/PARKINGThis event is located behind the Brambleton Town Center in the parking lots facing Northstar Blvd. Both parking garages will be open for your use and parking is free. Parking entrances are limited to Soave Dr and Regal Wood Dr. The back entrance into the parking lots will be closed off.
TWO OPTIONS FOR TAILGATING
- OPEN TAILGATE - Entrance opens at 5:30 pm. You will pay general admission rate for each person in your party. You are welcome to find an open space inside the parking lot area. All other tailgating rules apply.
- RESERVED SPOT - $40 per spot and includes 4 entrance tickets. These spaces are limited and on a first come first served basis. Decorate your tent up! Judging will start around 6:00 pm.
- Decoration Contest - Three awesome prizes will be awarded for the BEST IN SHOW tailgate! First place will win $100 Gift Card, name plate on the "Beer Statue" trophy, and free tailgate spot in next year. Second place will win a $50 Gift Card and third place will win a $25 Gift Card.
- Residents Only until June 3rd and then tailgate spots will open to the public
- The person whose name is on the reservation must be present at check in
- No sales or promotions of business or organizations allowed
- Reserved spots only will be allowed into the festival area at 3:00 pm to drop off their tailgate items
- All cars need to be off the lot by 4:30 pm
- No cars allowed after 4:30 pm - all items must be walked in
- Each reserved tailgate area will be the size of two parking stalls
- ALL TENTS MUST BE WEIGHTED - NO EXCEPTIONS
- NO OPEN FLAMES - that includes, fire pits, tiki torches, grills, and propane
- All trash and belongings must be removed by 11:00 pm
- Generators are prohibited
- Your decorations must stay within your reserved spaces - be kind to your neighbor
- Judging will start around 6:00 pm and winner will be announced around 7:45 pm.
- Once the crowd has left, approximately 10:30 pm, we will allow you to bring your car into the festival to pick up your items.
- No music - we will have a live band playing
- No glassware
- Tailgate spots include 4 entry tickets. (2 and under are free)
- We will invoice you through Square. Payment will be due by June 24th.
- Cancellations allowed up to June 26th. No refunds after that time.
- Full refund if the event is cancelled by the BCA
- If the event is postponed by the BCA, refunds will be made only with a written request prior to the event. Otherwise, we will understand that you will maintain your reservation.